I Samuel 19:20 “And Saul sent messengers to Naioth take David: and when they saw the company of the prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as appointed over them, the Spirit of God was on the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied.”
Vision and Core Values
Naioth House Fellowship desires to create a pathway and home for prophets, prophetic voices and emerging prophets to grow together into maturity. We believe there are different kinds of prophetic callings in our midst and that those voices can become a powerful influence and gift to our cities and regions. Here are some of our core values centered on the prophetic:
1. The 5-fold gifts of Jesus (offices/graces) according to Ephesians 4:11 can and should be in operation within the body today; specifically, the New Testament Prophet is alive and working among us today.
2. Prophets and prophetic people should be in community with other Prophets and Apostles; creating healthy prophetic communities. Maturing in relational skills and actions are important aspects to growing in the gift of prophecy as well as the office of the prophet.
3. Modern-day prophetic ministry involves turning the hearts of the fathers toward the sons and the hearts of the sons toward the fathers (see Malachi 4:5-6); inclulding a “reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly.” Often, that means a cry for repentance as modern-day prophetic ministry works to separate the sacred from the profane (see Ezekiel 42:20). The modern day prophet is called to root out, pull down, destroy, throw down, build and plant according to Jeremiah 1:10 (it is to bring re-alignment). At the same time, they carry the love and redemptive work of Jesus Christ.
4. We desire to bridge the us (Pastors) and them (Prophets) gap; working in love and support with pastors and leaders within the local church.
5. There is a manifestation of Jesus’s presence when and where true prophecy is release.
6. Investment in the growth of the prophetic throughout our city and region is vital. We desire to see healthy companies of prophets and prophetic voices raised up throughout the city and region.
7. We value the elevation, credentialing, commissioning and mantling of Prophets. You can get degrees in Pastoral Care, Teaching, Missiology and Evangelism. It is time for Apostles and Prophets to be recognized, trained and credentialed.
About Naioth House
The Naioth House Community does not meet to study prophetic ministry per say, but to grow together in fellowship and community; learning what the Bible teaches us about becoming and being healthy prophetic ministers; discovering how God communicates with us in relationship and under a New Testament Covenant. We love learning how to rest in His presence and work under the anointing of the Holy Spirit.
We minister prophetically to city pastors and leaders. We also train prophetic teams and minister the prophetic at city-wide events, such as; the Omaha Metro Burn. Naioth is a place where the prophetically gifted can share their struggles and find help in navigating through issues relating specifically to their calling. The Naioth House is also a fellowship of people who desire to grow in love for the local church and it’s leaders.
This is the season where God is bringing forth His prophets, for the purpose of further refining, pruning and maturing the body; sending them forth with wisdom to speak with clear voices within their churches and communities. God wants to release His heart in a fuller measure; delegating much more responsibility to His prophets. But, we must have clean hands and pure hearts, filled with biblical love for His people in order for Him to be able to trust us with the more.
Hebrews 5:12 “For though you should in fact be teachers by this time, you need someone to teach you the beginning elements of God’s utterances. You have gone back to needing milk, not solid food”.
About Naioth In Scripture
Biblically, Naioth was a block of dwellings within a compound in the Old Testament city of Ramah occupied by an order of prophets of which the prophet Samuel was presiding over; I Samuel 19:20. David took refuge under his spiritual fathers school of prophets at Naioth after David’s had escape from the jealous anger of King Saul. The word “Naioth” means huts or dwelling places and Samuel had turned several dwelling places into a community for the prophets to gather.
In 2016, the Lord repeatedly brought before my eyes large eagle’s wings that had been torn, mangled and some appeared to be purposely clipped. As I prayed and sought His heart, I felt He wanted to provide a place for the prophetically gifted to meet and fellowship for the purpose of growth, healing and releasing His word.
Ephesians 4:12-13 – The five-fold ministry … apostles, prophets, evangelists, teachers and shepherds are to equip the saints for the work of ministry, that is, to build up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God—a mature person, attaining to the measure of Christ’s full stature.
Who Is Naioth For?
We are looking for those who feel the call of prophetic ministry upon their lives. Have those around you confirmed the prophetic gift in you? Have you known you have a strong call in prophetic ministry, but never had anyone to help you make sense of your gift? Then this is for you!
Topics We Cover
Time together in deep worship
Study topics pertaining to growth in New Covenant prophecy.
Prophetic prayer and prophecy over pastors, city and business leaders. (These prayer times are by appointment only-Diane: 402-415-9688)
Topics we cover over the course of a year:
- The importance of community and relational accountability among prophets.
- The difference between the gift of prophecy and the call of the prophet.
- Purity and humility.
- Types and kinds of prophets and prohetic ministers (what kind of prophet am I? Am I a prophet?)
- What is a New Covenant Prophet?
- The fivefold ministries and the prophet’s role in the body.
- The pain and joy in moving from gifting to calling to mantling.
- Dealing with rejection and hurt (forgiveness)
- The prophet and honor.
- False Prophets.
- Prophetic accountability for your words- tracking your words.
- Submission to leaders – serving and honoring leaders.
When and where we meet?
When and Where: We meet two Thursday nights each month in a home setting.
How do I take part in Naioth House? Fill out the contact form below, and we will get back with you. Because this ministry has such a narrow focus; we accept our members through an interview process or by prior knowledge of gifts and calling.
- Email Diane Cory; email@example.com