I Samuel 19:20 “And Saul sent messengers to Naioth take David: and when they saw the company of the prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as appointed over them, the Spirit of God was on the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied.”
Vision and Core Values
Naioth House Mentorship Community desires to create a pathway and home for prophets and emerging prophets to grow into maturity together. We believe there are different kinds of prophetic voices in our midst and that those voices can become a powerful influence and gift to their cities and regions. Here are some of our core values about the prophetic:
1. The 5-fold gifts of Jesus (offices/graces) according to Ephesians 4:11 can and should be in operation within the body today; specifically, the New Testament Prophet is alive and working among us today.
2. Prophets and prophetic people should be in community with other Prophets and Apostles; creating healthy prophetic communities.
3. Modern day prophets are to function under the grace of God, rather than minister under condemnation and judgement; speaking love and destiny words should be the predominate goals of the New Covenant Prophet.
4. There is NO secular and sacred divide – Full-time vocational ministry does not trump a prophet’s market place ministry and service. (We encourage prophets to move out into the market-place; making a difference where they are called).
5. We desire to bridge the us (Pastors) and them (Prophets) gap; working in love and support with pastors and leaders.
6. There is a manifestation of Jesus’s presence when and where true prophecy is release.
7. Investment in the growth of the prophetic throughout our city and region is vital. We desire to see companies of prophets raised up throughout the city and region.
8. We value in elevating, credentialing, commissioning and mantling Prophets. You can get degrees in Pastoral Care, Teaching, Missiology and Evangelism. It is time for Apostles and Prophets to be recognized and credentialed.
About Naioth House Community
The Naioth House Mentorship Community does not meet to study prophetic ministry per say, but to grow together in fellowship and community; learning what the Bible teaches us about becoming and being a healthy prophet, discovering how God communicates with us in relationship and under a New Testament Covenant.
This is the season where God is bringing forth His prophets, for the purpose of further refining, pruning and maturing; sending them forth with wisdom; to speak with clear voices within their churches and communities. God wants to release His heart in a fuller measure; delegating much more responsibility to His prophets. But, we must have clean hands and pure hearts, filled with biblical love for His people in order for Him to be able to trust us with the more.
Hebrews 5:12 “For though you should in fact be teachers by this time, you need someone to teach you the beginning elements of God’s utterances. You have gone back to needing milk, not solid food”.
Abort Naioth In Scripture
Naioth was a block of dwellings within a compound in the Old Testament city of Ramah occupied by an order of prophets of which the prophet Samuel was presiding over; I Samuel 19:20. David took refuge under his spiritual fathers school of prophets at Naioth after David’s had escape from the jealous anger of King Saul. The word “Naioth” means huts or dwelling places and Samuel had turned several dwelling places into a community for the prophets to gather.
God is raising up credible emerging prophets and prophetic mentoring ministries led by knowledgable leaders to provide community and a place of safety; where they can share their struggles and find help in navigating through prophetic issues inside and outside the church. The Naioth House is a fellowship of people who understand heart issues and struggles in stepping into their identity as highly gifted prophetic people or those called as prophets.
In 2016, the Lord repeatedly brought before my eyes large eagle’s wings that had been torn, mangled and some appeared to be purposely clipped. As I prayed and sought His heart, I felt He wanted to provide a place for prophets to meet and fellowship for the purpose of growth and healing.
There is a need for God’s prophetic people to walk in healthy relationships, to understanding who they are and what they are called to do; changing the face of the church and atmosphere within their cities.
God wants to awaken and send healthy prophets out into the body of Christ and the market place to bring maturity to His church, bring unity and build up people; bringing them into their full identity in Christ according to …
Ephesians 4:12-13 – The five-fold ministry … apostles, prophets, evangelists, teachers and shepherds are to equip the saints for the work of ministry, that is, to build up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God—a mature person, attaining to the measure of Christ’s full stature.
Who Is Naioth For?
We are looking for those who feel the call of a prophet/prophetess or emerging prophet upon their lives. Have those around you confirmed the prophet in you? Have you known you have a strong call in prophetic ministry, but never had anyone to help you make sense of your gift? Then this is for you!
Topics We Will Cover
Format: Time together in deep worship – study a variety of topics. Pray for city, regional and world leaders.
Topics we wish to cover over the course of a year:
- Friendship with God
- The importance of community and relational accountability among prophets.
- Purity and humility.
- Types and kinds of prophets (what kind of prophet am I?).
- Who are New Covenant Prophets?
- The fivefold ministries and the prophet’s role in the body.
- The pain in moving from gifting to calling.
- Dealing with rejection and hurt.
- The prophet and honor.
- False Prophets and discerning your source.
- Prophetic accountability for your words- tracking your words.
- Seeing people the way God sees them and drawing out their greatness.
- Creating a prophetic presbytery (creating a template together).
- Stewarding revelation – Predictions and warnings; prophesying earthquakes, death, disasters, etc.
- Submission to leaders – serving and honoring leaders.
When and where will we meet?
- We meet the 2nd and 3rd Thursday nights of each month in a home setting.
How do I take part in Naioth House?
Fill out the contact form below, and we will get back with you. Because this ministry has such a narrow focus we will accept applicants through interview or by prior knowledge of gifts and calling. Please submit a letter from a pastor or leader to confirm your prophetic gifts and calling.